POWERFUL SLEEP MEDITATION: GET POWER AS YOU SLEEP
Uploader: DhyaanGuru Dr. Nipun Aggarwal
Date: July 28, 2013
ARE YOU READY FOR TRANSFORMATION OF YOUR LIFE ? LOOK NO FURTHER !
DHYAAANGURU is a Humanitarian, Philanthropist, Mentor, Motivator, Doctor and a Spiritual Guide who has helped thousands over the years with Lectures and workshops on Self-Development, Meditation and Mantras.
The healing mantras by Dhyaanguru are not just to provide spiritual benefits, but also to manifest in psycho-physiological healing. They work at the core level of the human system, DNA. The vibrations and frequencies of these powerful mantras have shown tremendous healing properties. Thousands of people have shared their success stories on Youtube.
Let us join together to heal our Mind, Body and Soul with Dhyaanguru !
LEARN ABOUT DHYAANGURU DR. NIPUN AGGARWAL,MD : https://dhyaanguru.com/about-dhyaanguru/
FOLLOW THE LINKS BELOW TO CONNECT WITH DHYAANGURU : YOUR GUIDE TO SPIRITUAL HEALING !
WEBSITE : https://dhyaanguru.com/
FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/dhyaanguru
YOUTUBE : https://www.youtube.com/dhyaanguru
LINKED-IN : https://www.linkedin.com/in/dhyaanguru
PINTEREST : https://www.pinterest.com/dhyaanguru
TWITTER : https://twitter.com/dhyaanguru
DHYAANGURU CHARITY: https://dhyaanguru.com/dhyaanguru-charity/
SPEAKER: DHYAANGURU DR. NIPUN AGGARWAL, MD, MBA, MHT
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MANTRAS :
COMPLETE COLLECTION OF MANTRAS :
LINKS TO DOWNLOAD MANTRAS :
Email: [email protected]
Anyone who's ever experienced a fitful night of sleep knows that "just relax" is easier said than done. But do-it-yourself meditation practices may help you prepare for rest, and put worries or discomfort behind you.
These techniques work best when done right before bed, in a quiet, calming environment.
"If you can keep your stress levels under control during the day, you'll sleep better at night,". "You can even do them at your desk or on the train."
Breathing from the abdomen and putting your attention on those breaths can help you relax both during the day and in bed at night. Some people may enjoy lying in a dimly lit room, closing their eyes or listening to soft music while focusing on their out breaths.
While sitting or lying in bed, try placing your hands on your belly. "When you breathe in and breathe out, your hands may gently move. Focusing on this movement gets your mind off of your busy thoughts and onto your body. You can distract yourself and bring yourself to a different place.
Some people imagine a calm scene to help them wind down at the end of the day. There are no rules about what you should imagine, so long as it's calming. Although clouds, the ocean and mountains are common choices, you can focus on something as general or as specific as you want.
Pick a place that feels safe, and, using your imagination, invite any or all of your senses to explore it. "The brain doesn't always know the difference between pretend and real,". "If you watch a scary movie, your adrenaline might go up, just as if you imagine eating something vividly enough, you might start to salivate."
Guided imagery can be done alone or with a specialist, such as a sleep doctor, cognitive-behavioral therapist, or hypnotherapist, or by using a tape or CD--but even when prompted by an instructor, the patient should still be the guide. "They need to imagine someplace comfortable and peaceful," "I don't know where they need to go; the ocean may seem peaceful for one person, but traumatic for another."
Focusing on different aspects of your life before bed can help you earn your rest, if you're able to let those thoughts go. "You need to look at one thing at a time, which slows things down. Focus on an issue in your life, then let it go. The major learning experience here is letting go."
While lying in bed, start by gazing upward. "A little eye strain relaxes you,". Take an abdominal breath and hold it, and on the out breath, let everything relax. Repeat one or two times. You might then try imagining yourself walking down a flight of stairs or a gentle hill while counting down from 10 or 20, each number signifying your movement to a lower step, exhaling with each imaginary step.
- Sheh By Harsh Dhillon D Sun Mp3 Download
- Parmish Verma Ja Ve Ja Song Mp3 2019
- Rahat Fateh Ali Khan All Mp3 Song Downlod
- O Mere Sanam Mere Hamdam Satyajeet Mp3 Song Download Pagalworld
- Sherina Ayo Indonesia Bisa Feat Ello
- Red To Blue Song Mp3 Gurjass Sidhu
- O Mere Shyam Advav Aayi He Song Lyrics
- One Man Song Download By Singha
- Official Video Humnava Mere Song Jubin Nautiyal Manoj Muntashir Rocky Shiv Bhushan Kumar
- Sahi Javey Na Judai Sajna Mp3 Download
- Shey Song Singa Mr Jatt
- New Punjabi Song Mp3 Download Mr Jatt Com By Karan Aujla Download Don T Look
- Song Docter By Benny Feat Karan Aujala Mp3 Downlod Dj Punjab
- Pcr Red Te Blue Karan Aujla Song Downlod Mp3
- P Project Calon Mertua Garang
- Song Dont Look Download Mp3
- O Mahi Re Mp3 Song Download
- Rowan Akhiyan Old Song Pagalworld
- On Hunt Varinder Brar Official Song Latest Punjabi Songs 2019 Jatt Life Studios
- Punjabi Mp3 Song Yaar Defaulter
- Oppie Andaresta Kawan Lama
- Tera Ghata Mp3 Download Mr Jatt
- O Mera Bhola Hai Bhandari Hansraj Mp3 Song Download
- Tare Pyare Pyare Do Akhy A With Hard Bass Mp 3
- Prisca Soetikno Super Pd
- Muklawa Full Movie
- Muklawa Movie Download
- Muklawa Full Movie Download
- Muklawa Punjabi Film Online
- New Punjabi Movie Download 2019
- Chinmayee Sripada Priyathama Priyathama
- Muklawa Full Movie Online
- Priyathama Priyathama Song Download
- Rab Wangu Jass Manak Mp3
- Mera Bhola Hai Bhandari Song Download
- Tera Bara Karan Randhawa Mp3 Song Download
- Teri Pyari Pyari Do Akhiyan Tadpaye Mujhe Sari Ratiya Mp3 Song Download
- Muklawa Full Punjabi Movie Download
- Muklawa Movie Download Hd